Adlai is a Hebrew word, it means ornament. Adlai Heroes Foundation is a child and teenager focused non-governmental organization set up for the sole purpose of putting smiles on the faces of underprivileged children, and as well creating a safe haven for the vulnerable children.
We seek to create a platform where we can bridge the gap between the privileged and the underprivileged, the vulnerable and the strong, the haves and the haves not.
We want to train the younger generation to grow up to become better people who are conscious of the feelings of those whose social standards are not up to theirs, and also develop self-esteem of those at the bottom of the social ladder.
We want to remind everyone of how unique and special they are to the world.
To see that the basic, mental, financial and emotional needs of the vulnerable children and teenagers we come across are being met.
To create a safe haven for children all around the world, make the world a better and safer place.
- To create a better generation of leaders.
- To serve as a platform where children from various walks of life can come together without looking down on one another.
- To see that the basic, mental, financial and emotional needs of the vulnerable children and teenagers we come across are being met.
- To become one of the foremost organisations in the world that adds value to living.
- To be an organisation that is accessible and with the right resources to sort out challenges and difficulties in the society.
- To groom a better generation of leaders with a great sense of self-esteem and empathy.
- To see a society where the children and teenagers have grown to become a better generation or leaders and responsible adults who now serve as ornaments that beautify their environment.
- To positively touch the lives of as many children as we can, to do our best in developing and improving them morally, financially and intellectually.